As physical therapists and certified bike fit professionals, we can help you improve your cycling mechanics and enjoy a more comfortable ride. Our speciality trained physical therapists go beyond a traditional bike fit you may find a most bike shops because we address the root cause of your pain and help you uncover any existing muscle or joint injuries that may be impacting your ride. Additionally, your medical insurance may cover your bike fitting if it is in relation to a current injury or pain syndrome related to the biking. Whether you’re new to cycling or off to your 3rd gran fondo, we can help you meet your cycling goals.
What you’ll gain from Therapydia’s Clinical Bike Fit:
- Adjustments to cleat/pedal interface, saddle height and tilt, stem length, and handlebar positioning
- Head-to-toe assessment of strength, flexibility and joint mobility
- Functional assessment of balance and neuromuscular control
- Tailored home exercise program to address any strength or mobility limitations to optimize performance and reduce injuries
- Dynamic assessment of cycling mechanics and form
If you are not currently injured or in pain, or do not have medical insurance, we also offer cash pay rates. Please contact your local Therapydia clinic to see if we offer this service.