Join The Therapydia Team in Kona
At Therapydia, we create physical therapy and wellness clinic designed around enhancing patients’ long-term well-being. Therapydia clinics offer rehabilitation, preventative care and long term wellness programs in a warm, welcoming and comfortable. We committed to the highest levels of patient satisfaction and long-term outcomes. Become a part of the Therapydia team!
As a Therapydia Physical Therapist You Will…
Offer high-quality, hands-on care with longer 1:1 treatment cycles
Exercise your wellness passion and create custom programs for your patients
Earn competitive salary bonuses based upon patient satisfaction
Join a team of the best physical therapists in your city.
Requirements for Consideration
- You graduated from an accredited physical therapy program
- You have 2+ years physical therapy experience
- You’re a highly skilled physical therapist with an expertise in manual therapy.
- You’re dedicated to educating people about the value of physical therapy
- You’re an outgoing team player who really wants to make a difference in people’s lives.
- You hold a license to practice in your state. (Highly preferred!)