At Therapydia, we create physical therapy and wellness clinics designed around enhancing patients’ long-term well-being. Therapydia clinics offer rehabilitation, preventative care and long term wellness programs in a warm, welcoming and comfortable environment. We are committed to the highest levels of patient satisfaction and long-term positive outcomes. Become a part of the Therapydia team!
Provide the care you believe in
- Offer high-quality, hands-on care
- Provide longer 1:1 treatment cycles – no hand-offs to aides or techs
- Earn competitive salary bonuses based upon patient satisfaction
Exercise your wellness passion
- Utilize movement-based techniques such as Yoga, pilates and TRX
- Create custom wellness programs for your patients
- Deliver yearly assessments for injury prevention and performance
Be part of a growing team
- Have a path towards becoming a Clinic Director as we grow in your region
- Learn from and collaborate with other successful Therapydia PTs and Clinic Director
- Enjoy the support of Therapydia’s team of operations, tech and marketing experts
We are a growing startup with big growth plans and want you to be part of our team. We believe in investing in our team members and helping them achieve their career goals.
- Provide the best one-on-one patient care
- Communicate with your patients’ provider to discuss patient status and treatment plan
- Participate in marketing programs to improve clinic brand awareness and patient referrals
Senior Staff PT
- Build referral relationships
- Oversee clinic scheduling
- Answer day-to-day patient queries
- Manage outbound marketing initiatives
- Manage team of PTs by reviewing notes and monthly metrics
- Discuss financial metrics with corporate team
- Recruit new team members for your multiple locations
- Build community partnerships and grow referral base
- Review potential site locations for future clinics in area
Pioneer a Better Physical Therapy Experience
Therapydia is creating wellness clinics of the future – designed to inspire, rejuvenate and help our patients reach their goals. We believe PTs should be well compensated for their extensive training and reward them with bonuses based upon patient satisfaction. In addition to an annual salary with full benefits, our PTs have the tools they need to be happy, healthy and effective: full benefits, laptops, continuing education reimbursement and more. We provide our PTs with extensive support so they can focus on their patients care.
Current Physical Therapist Openings
Fill out the application form below to apply for one of our physical therapist positions. We look forward to hearing from you!